FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE OF GLO SKIN OR BEAUTY PRODUCTS
For more information visit: www.antaleeholistic.com
Naturopathic or alternative medicine is a holistic and nontoxic approach to therapy with a strong emphasis on disease prevention and optimizing wellness.
Holistic medicine is focused on a systemic approach. IT evaluates the whole person health when making treatment judgements:
Holistic approach focuses on :
1. Disease prevention
2. Total wellness optimization
3. Helps with chronic illnesses
Your body has a miraculous ability to replenish and heal itself. My Goal is to show you the pathways to a healthy and a happy life!
ROOT CAUSE. Holistic practitioners do not treat the symptoms but go to the root cause of disease, which is a complex of factors:
● Personal constitution
● Environmental influences that include emotional stress triggers, nutritional deficiency, lack of physical activity, trauma and toxic overload.
OUR STRATEGY IS TO:
● Determine the root cause of any functional changes
● Remove the causes
● Repair imbalances
● Restore normal function of whole body
“Remove the cause and the effect will cease” Samuel Thomson
We can help you with:
Digestive system problems, Autoimmune disorders, Allergy, Sinus problem, Asthma, Chronic fatigue, Anemia, Lack of energy, Chronic Headaches, Skin, Hair and Nails problems, Cardiovascular problems, Excessive weight, Candida overgrowth, Parasites, Hormonal imbalance, Stress management
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DR. ARUTCHEVA AND HER SERVICES VISIT :
WHOLE BODY HEALTH EVALUTIATION: $195
Reserve 2 hours for this consultation. Dr. Arutcheva will go through your signs and symptoms, diet, and lifestyle. In her practice she uses Metatron-Oberon bioanalyzer, Microscopic Blood analysis, Veda Pulse Professional, Tongue and Nails analysis.
Follow-Up Visit: $100.00
Dr. Arutcheva will evaluate dynamic changes in the body's organs and determine efficiency of nutritional, life style, and supplemental recommendations.
System Disorder Evaluation $100.00
If you have a certain concerns about the listed systems/organs we offer 1 hour consultation to evaluate the condition and health of the following:
● CANDIDA OVERGROWTH CHECK UP: IF YOU HAVE EVER TAKEN ANTI-BIOTICS, BIRTH CONTROL, STEROIDS, AND CONSUME PROCESSED FOODS (especially high in sugar), THAN YOU MAY HAVE CANDIDA! It has become a silent epidemic in the U.S. It effects not only the intestinal track, but all body tissues and organs, including: brain, hormonal system, genitals, and skin.
● PARASITE CHECK UP: More than 85% of an American population has at least one form of parasite. Parasites can be transmitted from pets, raw vegetables, uncooked fish, and unclean water. Parasites feed on your blood making you anemic, dizzy, and fatigue. If you have pale skin with dark circles under the eyes, disorders of immune function, allergies, unexplained fatigue or chronic bowel symptoms you should be evaluated for the presence of intestinal parasites.
● HEART HEALTH: After decades of avoiding fat, taking cholesterol lowering drugs and other medications, heart disease remains the number one killer in America. Everyone should raise awareness about heart health. The main cause of heart disease is a buildup of fatty deposits in the arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis. The arteries become clogged and narrow, restricting blood flow, and the heart muscle is not getting the oxygen it needs. This could eventually lead to a heart attack. It is very important to catch any changes in the heart and whole circulatory system in early stages.
● DIGESTIVE SYSTEM CHECK UP: Did you know that 80% of all diseases begin in the digestive tract! The health of our digestive system is a reflection of overall health. It breaks down food, absorbs, and makes nutrients available to each and every cell in the body, eliminates waist and toxic products, and regulates the immune system. What happens when there is an interruption in the primary functions of the digestive system? The body ends up with nutrient deficiency, an impaired immune system, and a disrupted detoxification. It is very important to have your digestive system under control, because your health depends on what you eat, how you digest food, how you absorb and eliminate waste and toxins.